Meet The New Addition To The BHS Family

Ja"Niyah Ferrell

This is Mr. Little’s first year here at Boardman High School as a freshman physical science and general biology teacher. He attended Youngstown State University and studied science education. He became a science teacher because he’s always been fond of the subject. Before Mr. Little became a teacher at BHS, he finished his education as a student teacher in the Struthers cities district schools.

Mr. Little is more than just a science teacher, he also is an assistant coach for the girls soccer team and he’s in charge of the science club. This season he helped train our soccer girls to the best of their ability.

Honest, reliable and ambitious are three words Mr. Little used to describe himself as a human being. An example of his life outside of school would be last winter when he traveled all the way to Australia to visit family who lived there. He also enjoys soccer and playing video games. He says his favorite memory is from his senior year of high school when he played in the district all-star team in soccer.

After finishing student teaching at Struthers, Mr. Little’s students gave him some memorable gifts. Advice from Mr. Little to his students, “You are in control of your own happiness no matter what is happening in your life, you have the power to find happiness, even in the smallest of things. you are a control of your own emotions and no one can take that away from you.”