Mrs. Hudock

Mrs.+Hudock

Sydney Fike, Assistant Editor

Mrs. Hudock is a teacher here at Boardman High School. She teaches Digital Foundations and Graphics 1 and 2. Mrs. Hudock attended Kent State University for her Bachelors Degree in Art Education and then attended Youngstown State University for her Masters Degree in Art Education. When asked if she would recommend Kent State to incoming students she replied, “Yes! Great campus, great town, great people. The Art Education program is one of the top!”

A few of Mrs. Hudock’s interests are cooking and painting and visiting Frank Lloyd Wright Homes and museum exhibitions. She also loves entering juried art shows, “I’ve won quite a few awards,” Mrs. Hudock stated. A fun fact about Mrs. Hudock is that she has had three paintings in the Butler Museum of Art–twice for the regional show and once for the National Midyear.

When asked what she was passionate about Mrs. Hudock responded, “I’m definitely passionate about helping students achieve at their highest ability and then pushing them further.” She decided to become a teacher because in high school, many of her art peers often looked to her for help and guidance and she really enjoyed that. One note that Mrs. Hudock hopes to leave with her students is,” I want my students to know that by pushing themselves they will grow. So- always push yourself to do better and take on difficult challenges.”