Marching Band in Concert

Liliana D'Andrea, Ad Manager

On Saturday, Oct. 27 at 7 p.m. the Boardman High School marching band performed all of their halftime shows in the gymnasium.

All together they performed 26 different songs/melodies including: Rage Cadence, Kick it!, Cadence #2, Le Regiment de Sambre et Muese, Buckeye Battle Cry, The Star Spangled Banner, Run-on Cadence, Fanfare for the Common Man, I can See for Miles, I Do, Finesse, Believer, Beyonce Medley, Jingle Bell Rock, Got My Mojo Workin’/Alabama Jubiliee, Santa’s Parade, Africa, Sell Out, Renegade, She Bangs, Can-Can, Saturday Night Live, Copa Cabana, Auld Lang Syne, Alma Mater, and Godfather of Soul. They also recognized the seniors during one of the songs as they stood in the formation of a 19.

Before and after the show they held their own rendition of the show “Cupcake Wars”. Twelve groups of students got together and decorated their cupcakes to the theme of “Saturday Night Live”, and the show goers got to vote on the best themed cupcakes. Andrew Beichner, a senior and leader of the BSMB won first in the taste category.

Beichner stated, “It was such a great experience to make the cupcakes and this is my third year winning so that’s always great. Plus band has been a big part of my life and I am very grateful for everything it has given me.”

About the Writer
Liliana D'Andrea, Ad Manager

Liliana D’Andrea is a 16 year-old girl with a passion for academics. She has taken on all AP and honors classes. Her scholarly interests reflect in her choice of extracurriculars. She is involved in Italian Club and the Bugle.

She is a seasoned writer with this year being her second year on the Bugle staff. She recently had one of her poems published as well, displaying her love of writing

When she isn’t writing, Liliana is either reading or sleeping. She has a deep admiration of the Miss Peregrine series and M&M milkshakes. Her favorite color is purple and she enjoys all types of music. She hopes to maintain her academic success and seize every given opportunity.

You can contact her at [email protected]  

• Marching Band in Concert

News

Giving Back To The Ones That Protect Us

• Marching Band in Concert

News

Quiz Bowl

• Marching Band in Concert

News

Honoring All Veterans

• News

Boardman High School Blood Drive

• Marching Band in Concert

News

Speech and Debate Tournament

• Marching Band in Concert

News

Yes Fest 2018

• Marching Band in Concert

News

BSTN Students Visit Browns Stadium

• News

Ranking of Ohio School Districts’ Test Scores

• Marching Band in Concert

News

Saying ‘Ciao’ to the 2018 Italian Club

• Marching Band in Concert

News

The Mission Night Market

Marching Band in Concert