Fall Festivities

Back to Article
Back to Article

Fall Festivities

Jenna Hardie, Staff writer

Halloween is approaching very soon and there are a bunch of spooky activities to do around the area. Hayrides and haunted houses are fun fall activities to do in Northeast Ohio and are inexpensive. Here is a list of some of the events happening around the area.

• Boardman Park is hosting a family friendly wagon ride. It is located at 375 Boardman-Canfield road on Oct. 19-20, 26-27. It will begin at 6 p.m. Ticket sales are 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. It costs $5 and $3 for children 12 and under. For more information call 330-726-8107.
  • Catalpa Grove Farms is hosting hayrides to the pumpkin patch. Located at 41473 state Route 14, Columbiana. The event will be on Oct 6, 13, and 20 from 10-5 p.m. For more information call 330-482-4064.
  • Fear forest is having a mile ride through the forest and a haunted house. Located on State Route 45 in Lordstown. For more information go to fearforest.com.
  • Cedar Point in Sandusky is hosting “Halloweekends”. It includes four haunted houses and Halloween shows. The hours are 6 p.m. to midnight Fridays; 11 a.m. to midnight Saturdays; 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. For more information head to cedarpoint.com/halloweekends.
  • The Exfearience is hosting a walk through six non stop haunts throughout the entire stadium. This event is located in 111 Youngstown Warren Road, Niles, Ohio, 44446. It is opened Friday and Saturday 7 p.m.. to 11 p.m. Also it is open on Sunday 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. For more information go to theexfearience.com.

About the Writer
Jenna Hardie, Staff writer

Jenna is a senior and it is her first year writing for the Bugle. She joined for fun because her friends wrote for the paper. Jenna has three older brothers,...

• Fall Festivities

Entertainment

Humanities Club Acoustic Show

• Fall Festivities

Student Life

Dance with Spanish Club

• Fall Festivities

Entertainment

Celebrating Christmas

• Fall Festivities

Student Life

The Plant-Based Snack Club

• Fall Festivities

News

Speech and Debate Tournament

• Fall Festivities

Student Life

Celebrating Dia de los Muertos

• Fall Festivities

News

Marching Band in Concert

• Fall Festivities

Student Life

BHS Drum Night

• Fall Festivities

Entertainment

Celebrating Halloween, Spartan Style

• Student Life

From All Over The World

Fall Festivities