“Murder on the Orient Express” thrills viewers

Ashley Clark, Editor in Chief

“Murder on the Orient Express” was a thrilling, heart-pounding movie that will leave you on the edge of your seat until the very last second. It takes place on a train ride throughout Europe where 13 strangers are stranded, and one of them is the murderer. The main character, detective Hercule Poirot will have to race against time to solve the murder, before the murderer strikes again.

Many people who have read the best-selling novel know who the murderer is, so the question for them became how the murder and the events after would unfold. Some said that Hollywood dramatized the story and made it unnecessarily over the top. As for myself, I have not read the novel, so I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and was kept on the edge of my seat the whole time.

Overall, I would give this movie five stars out of five. I was entertained the whole time and never wanted it to end. Also, I liked trying to play along and try to figure out who committed the crime right along with the movie, so it felt like I was involved the whole time.

About the Writer
Ashley Clark, Editor in Chief
Ashley Clark is a senior at Boardman High School. This is her third year working for the Bugle. Her favorite stories to write are teacher features. She is apart of the volleyball team and has been playing since 7th grade. She is also the captain of the Varsity team. After senior year, Ashley hopes to...