Class of 2017 Senior Intentions

raven - Fotolia

raven - Fotolia

Allyson Carnahan and Jaden Karr

The Boardman Bugle Staff Compiled a list of the 2017 senior intentions.  Click Here to view the list.

Editors Note: This list is only a reflection of the information that was given to our staff, and may have changed. It is accurate to the best of our knowledge as of May, 2017. We apologize in advance for any misspellings of names and any inaccuracies of a Senior Intention. Please note that it was our intention to be as accurate as possible.

Best of luck to the Boardman High School Class of 2017 in all of your future endeavors. We wish you the best in all that you do. Go Spartans!

About the Writers
Allyson Carnahan, Social Media Coordinator

Allyson Carnahan is a seventeen year old senior. Inside the building she is a second year link leader as well as a second year Bugle staff member. Not only is she a first year Big Spartan Little Spartan member, but she is a Yearbook staff member. Outside of school Carnahan dances and works at Chick-Fil-A. In the future she plans to attend Westminster College. Carnahan has three siblings who are 23, 16 and 14. She also has three pets named Coconut, Charlie and Henry. You may contact her at [email protected]

Jaden Karr, Copy Editor

Jaden Karr is a 17 year old Senior at Boardman High School and is entering his third year on the Bugle staff. In school, Karr is involved in Choir, Emerging Leaders, Key Club, Big Spartan/ Little Spartan, Link Crew and is a Senior Class Officer. Outside of school, Karr works as a Sales Associate at Sears and a Barista at Gloria Jean’s Coffees, both in the Southern Park Mall. Karr also is a volunteer at Angels for Animals and has been a volunteer both on and off the stage at The Youngstown Playhouse. He also cantors at St. Christine Church. Karr enjoys singing, playing the piano, writing and spending time with his siblings and two cats, Dial and Daphne. You may contact him at [email protected] !

• Class of 2017 Senior Intentions

News

Saying ‘Ciao’ to the 2018 Italian Club

• Class of 2017 Senior Intentions

News

The Mission Night Market

• News

Homecoming Court 2018/2019

• Class of 2017 Senior Intentions

News

Fighting for Christine Terlesky

• Class of 2017 Senior Intentions

News

United Is Our Future

• Class of 2017 Senior Intentions

News

Cheering for the BHS Cheerleaders

• Class of 2017 Senior Intentions

News

Ranking Of Ohio School Districts’ Test Scores

• Class of 2017 Senior Intentions

News

College Night

• News

Celebrating Spirit Week

• Class of 2017 Senior Intentions

News

Boardman defeats Mooney 8-6

Class of 2017 Senior Intentions