Boardman Binge: Friends

Macy Potts, Managing Editor

With ten seasons on Netflix Friends is definitely a “binge watch” type of show. The six friends Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe and Monica show you what true friendship really is.

In the comedy and romance show “Friends”, the six twentysomething year old friends living in Manhattan show us over the course of 10 years their everyday living, along with the funny, corky relationships they have with each other and all the other problems they face with relationships, family, work and the problems they have living in the same apartment as each other.

The show also had a two season spin off series after Friends with Joey called “Joey.” This was about the comedian Joey Tribbiani moving to Hollywood to try to make it big as an actor.

About the Writer
Macy Potts, Managing Editor

Macy Potts is 17 years old and currently a junior at Boardman High School. This is Macy’s third year on the Bugle staff as a Managing Editor.

In school, she runs varsity cross country and track and marches in the band. She is also involved in various clubs such as Emerging Leaders, Spanish Club and Key Club.

Macy has lived in Boardman for her whole life and attended Boardman Center Middle School. She has an older sister Nina, an older brother James and a dog named Shyla.

In her free time she enjoys running, shopping and watching her favorite TV show, The Office.

Boardman Binge: Friends